Saturday, June 25, 2016
NJCA MEETING HELD TODAY (25.06.2016) FORENOON. DECIDED TO GO AHEAD WITH INTENSIVE PREPARATIONS FOR MAKING THE INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11th JULY 2016 A THUNDERING SUCCESS. DETAILED NJCA CIRCULAR WILL FOLLOW.
= M. KRISHNAN =
N J C A
(RAILWAY,DEFENCE,CONFEDERATION & POSTAL)
INDEFINITE STRIKE INDEFINITE STRIKE
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
To go on
INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11/07/2016
Against Retrograde recommendations of 7thCPC & in support
of 11 Points Charter of Demands
STRIKE NOTICE SERVED BY RAILWAY ,DEFENCE ,
CONFEDERATION OF CG EMPLOYEES, POSTAL JCA(NFPE/FNPO)
1. Settle the issues raised by the NJCA on the recommendations of the 7 CPC sent to Cabinet secretary vide letter dated 10th December 2015.
2. Remove the injustice done in the assignment of pay scales to technical/safety categories etc., in Railways & Defence, different categories in other Central Govt. establishments by the 7 CPC.
3. Scrap the PFRDA Act and NPS and grant Pension/family Pension to all CG employees under CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 & Railways Pension Rules, 1993.
4.i) No Privatization/outsourcing /contractorisation of governmental functions.
(ii)Treat GDS as Civil Servants and extend proportional benefit on pension and allowances to the GDS.
5. No FDI in Railways & Defence: No Corporatization of Defence Production Units and Postal Department.
6. Fill up all vacant posts in the government departments lift the ban on creation of posts; regularize the casual/contract workers.
7. Remove ceiling on compassionate ground appointments.
8. Extend the benefit of Bonus Act 1985 amendment on enhancement of payment ceiling to the adhoc Bonus/PLB of Central Government employees with effect from the Financial year 2014-15.
9. Ensure five promotions in the service career of an employee.
10. Do not amend Labour Laws in the name of Labour Reforms which will take away the existing benefits to the workers.
11. Revive JCM functioning at all levels.
MAKE THE INDEFINITE STRIKE A GRAND SUCCESS
N J C A CONSTITUENT ORGANIZATIONS AIRF NFIR AIDEF INDWF NFPE FNPO
Schedule of strike meetings by Postal JCA, Odisha Circle for successful conductance of Indefinite Strike from 11.07.2016
Cadre Restructuring of Group-C, employees in the Department of Posts - Distribution of pots in Odisha Circle
Friday, June 24, 2016
INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11TH JULY 2016
33 LAKHS CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES WILL PARTICIPATE
A massive parliament march and rally of about 20000 Central Government Employees was held at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi on 24th June 2016. The rally was organized by National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) of Central Government Employees comprising Railways, Defence, Confederation and Postal organizations demanding modification in the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commissions including minimum wage and fitment formula. Other demands are scrapping of New Contributory Pension Scheme, No FDI in Railways and Defence, Grant of Civil Servant status to Gramin Dak Sevaks, filling up of vacancies, enhancement of bonus ceiling, No outsourcing, downsizing, contractorisation and corporatisation etc.
The NJCA had already given strike notice to Government on 9th June 2016. The Modi Government is not ready for a negotiated settlement with the staff side. The rally called upon the entirely of Central Government employees to intensify the campaign and preparations and make the strike a total success.
The rally was presided by Shri. N. Raghavaiah (General Secretary, NFIR & Chairman NJCA), Coms. Shiv Gopal Mishra (General Secretary AIRF & Convenor NJCA), Sreekumar (Secretary General AIDEF) M. Krishnan (Secretary General, Confederation) R. N. Parashar (Secretary General, NFPE) Guman Singh (President, NFIR), Rakal Das Gupta (President, AIRF) K. K. N. Kutty (President, Confederation) B. C. Sharma (NFIR) S. K. Tyagi (AIRF), Mrs. Champa and Mrs. Gita Pandey addressed the rally
About 33 lakhs Central Government Employees will participate in the strike. 40 lakhs Central Government Pensioners have declared their solidarity with the strike. Central Trade Unions had also extended their full support. State Government Employees Federations have cautioned the Central Government that they will also be compelled to join the strike if Government refuse to settle the demands relating to 7th CPC recommendations as majority of the state Governments are implementing the Central pay parity to their employees also.
Posted by : AIPEU, Group-C, Bhubaneswar, Odisha at Friday, June 24, 2016