Latest Posts

Loading...

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Holding of DPC for consideration of Promotion & Selection to the cadre of Postmaster Gr-III in Post Offices

Extracts of C O letter No.ST/26-39(1)/2014(PM-Gr-III), Dated  13.11.2014
            With reference to the above subject, I am directed to request you to submit all records (Service Book, Special Report, Up-dated CR/APAR Dossiers with latest Disc/Vigilance clearance report and currency of punishment report if any) in person on 17.11.2014 to this office for consideration of promotion & selection to the cadre of Postmaster Gr-III in respect of the following HSG-I and PM Gr-II officials working under your jurisdiction.

1.         Sri Mrutyunjay Hota, HSG-I
2.         Sri Dayanidhi Nayak, HSG-I
3.         Sri Rama Chandra Behera, HSG-I
4.         Sri Shailesh Ch. Sundhy, HSG-I       
5.         Sri Gourang Kumar Biswal, HSG-I
6.         Sri Siba Shankar Satapathy, HSG-I
7.         Sri Aswini Kumar Swain, HSG-I
8.         Sri Umakanta  Lenka, PM Gr-II
9.         Sri Arjun Mohanty, PM Gr-II
10.       Sri Bishnu Prasad Das, PM Gr-II
11.       Sanghamitra Mohapatra, PM Gr-II
12.       Sri Rabindra Kumar Sethy, PM Gr-II
13.       Sri Susanta Kumar Panigrahi, PM Gr-II
14.       Sri Gokul Ch. Dwibedi, PM Gr-II
15.       Sri Rabindranath Nahak, PM Gr-II
16.       Sri Gurukrushna Dash, PM Gr-II
17.       Sri  Kunu Ch. Rana, PM Gr-II
18.       Sri Pramod Kumar Hota, PM Gr-II
19.       Sri Bharat Chandra Das, PM Gr-II
20.       Sri Ashis Kumar Dash, PM Gr-II

Asst.Director (Staff)
O/o the Chief Postmaster General,
Odisha Circle, Bhubaneswar-751001

No comments:

Post a Comment