Latest Posts

Loading...

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Circle Union writes to Chief PMG regarding temporary down-gradation of HSG-I and HSG-II posts to LSG cadre in Odisha Circle


No. P3NFPE – Odisha / 09 – 12 / 2017
Dated at Bhubaneswar the 15th December, 2017
To
Dr. S K Kamila, IPoS
Chief Postmaster General
Odisha Circle, Bhubaneswar – 751 001

Sub:- Regarding temporary down-gradation of HSG-I and HSG-II posts to LSG cadre in Odisha Circle

Ref.- C O Memo No. EST / 1 – 2 / Rlg / 2016 – Corr-II, dated 08.12.2017 

Respected Sir,
As per Annexure – I and Annexure – II of C O Memo under reference, 74 HSG-I posts and 159 HSG-II posts have been downgraded respectively to LSG cadre.

The 74 downgraded HSG-I posts include the Postmaster posts of Aska HO, Dhenkanal HO, Rairangpur  HO and Uditnagar HO and such other HSG-I Postmasters in different establishments preferably in MDGs.

Thus, as a result of such down-gradation, there will a problem in settlement of death-claim cases since the sanction limit of HSG-I Postmasters differs from that of the LSG Postmasters which will directly increase the workload of the Gazetted Postmasters/SPOs/SSPOs.

As such, a feasible solution in this regard is requested to avoid further complications.

With regards.
Yours faithfully,

B SAMAL
Circle Secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment