Latest Posts

Loading...

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Unauthorized log / sign in to the email / website of AIPEU, Group-C, Bhubaneswar Division


Dear Comrades,
      I was surprised to note that a spammer has tried to log into our union e mail (aipeup3bbsr@gmail.com) at 06.35 hours on 10.05.2012 forcefully  sending a message to our CHQ (aipeugrc@gmail.com ) which has failed but unfortunately causing damage to our website for which visiting to our website on 11.05.2012 was not possible by our viewers. I received huge telephonic calls through out the day on 11.05.2012. But since I was busy otherwise, I could not be able to detect the fraudulent attitude of the so called spammer and now, with the help of google, I have reset the password of our email Id enabling our viewers to watch our site.
      Inconvenience to our beloved viewers is regretted.

No comments:

Post a Comment