Latest Posts

Loading...

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Appeal to Members of Bhubaneswar Division

Dear Comrades,

I would like sincerely thank all my comrades to make the two strikes meetings held consecutively in Bhubaneswar on 16.08.2015 and 21.08.2015. Now it is our collective responsibility to make the two upcoming strikes ( one day on 02.09.2015 and Indefinite from 23.11.2015 )  successful. Earnest appeal to all the members to make themselves ready for bringing a thundering success first to the one day nation-wide strike on 02.09.2015. Members are requested to remain in touch with the Divisional Secretary and intimate any kind of difficulty obstructing successful conductance of the strike.

In this context, this is to inform you all that due to data loss from my mobile for some technical faults, contact numbers of many members are not available with me for which I am unable to send updates and important information through SMS. Therefore, I would like to request all such members who are not in receipt of any message from the Divisional Secretary during  recent past to SMS their mobile numbers to me on 9437022669 or 9040722669. Further, all are also requested to send their eMail IDs through SMS or send text mails to aipeup3bbsr@gmail.com for receiving all communications promptly. 

= B SAMAL =
Divisional Secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment