Latest Posts

Loading...

Monday, July 20, 2015

‘My Stamp’ on Pushkarams

 
The Godavari Maha Pushkaram is great event for remembrance. Those who could visit the bathing ghats and those who could not do so could, however, get personalised ''My Stamp'' from the Postal Department with Godavari background for the sake of remembrance, Andhra Pradesh circle Chief Post Master General B.V. Sudhakar said. The interested persons could visit Ongole or other head post offices in the circle comprising Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states and get their sheet of ''My Stamp'', he said while talking to The Hindu here on Sunday.

''My Stamp'' comes with sheets of 12 stamps of Rs. 5 each and charged Rs. 300 per sheet. 

''My stamp'' could also be ordered ahead of marriage.
Source :  http://www.thehindu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment