Latest Posts

Loading...

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Declining promotion to Postmaster Grade – I by the officials declared successful in Postmaster Grade – I Departmental Competitive Examination held on 12.06.2011 :

No.4 – 24 / 2011 – SPB.II
Government of India
Ministry of Communication & I T
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad marg
New Delhi , Dated 09 August, 2011
To
The Chief Postmaster General
Tamilnadu Circle
Chennai – 600 002

Subject: Declining promotion to Postmaster Grade – I by the officials declared successful in Postmaster Grade – I Departmental Competitive Examination held on 12.06.2011

Madam,
I am directed to refer to Circle office’s letter No. STA / 5 – 21 / Gr.I Postmaster / Ruling / 2010, dated 25.07.2011 on the above subject and to say that declination of appointment by the candidate to the post of Postmaster Grade – I after passing the Departmental Examination but before his appointment may be accepted.
Yours faithfully,
Sd/-
( D K Chanda )
Section Officer ( SPB.II )
Copy to all Head of Postal Circles / Postmasters General

No comments:

Post a Comment